Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Tronman, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,476 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 | Just picked up my '63 C20, Stepside Longbed, she ain't much to look at right now (I didn't get any pictures while it was still light and won't see her again until next weekend  ), but she's officially mine, so I'll start work on it sooner or later. Just wanted to drop in a say hello! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Congratulations on your new ownership. There are a lot of Texans around the garage here so you want get home sick while here  Welcome to the bolt. We will look forward to some pics. oh, my daughter is a math teacher also. (ya'll are brave souls)!! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Nooner, this your first project? | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | Good Luck and Welcome to Stovebolt!  | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 | Welcome Nooner, this your first project? I've built a couple Jeeps, but this'll be the first time I tackle bodywork that I actually care how it looks! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 38 | Welcome Nooner, what part of Austin are you located I have been around the Austin area for 50 + years great place to live, work and play with our trucks. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 | Welcome Nooner, what part of Austin are you located I have been around the Austin area for 50 + years great place to live, work and play with our trucks. Round Rock/Hutto Area, but I work down on the Eastside. I'd love to touch base some time - just gimme a holler. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Nooner welcome to the 'bolt. There's a great bunch of folks here,including a fair few Texans. You'll be right at home.  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 5 | Okay, I ran out to the shop this past weekend and took a few pictures which I uploaded to: http://gallery.me.com/py0477/100153
Last edited by Nooner; 01/19/2010 5:39 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 60 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 60 | Hi Nooner welcome aboard. There are just a few of us Texans on this site.
Gary, Kelly, and Family
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Nooner, that is a nice looking truck and looks to be in pretty good shape. My uncle lives in Round Rock, we have a retirement place over in Blanco so if you need any help just yell real loud.
~Jim
| | |
| |