The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (FishinToms53, KEVINSKI, mick53), 89 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,126
Posts1,056,353
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8
This is my 63 Chevy C-30 dually stake bed that I just bought. I bought if from an 85-year old lady whose husband passed away 10 years ago. This was his truck. She has kept it up with licensing, battery, insurance, etc, even driving it occasionally to keep it running. Finally she decided it is time to sell it. I happened to see it just as the ad was posted on Craig’s List. I only had saved half the money I needed and was really only window shopping at this point but my wife, whom loves me dearly, god bless her, helped me come up with the other half.

This is really a neat old truck and in very good condition. Originally a 6 cylinder it now has a 350 with a 4 speed. The bumper, grill and wheels are powder coated white. It has been converted to power brakes. The paint, tires, engine, interior and wood on the bed are all in great shape!

June, whom I bought the truck from, showed me a trophy that her husband won when he showed the truck in 1997 at Kool April Nights in Redding, CA. She was only asking $2000 for this amazing truck although she did know that it was worth more. I felt so incredibly lucky to get this truck. She was happy to see it going to a good home. Her kids (grown) took pictures of me and her and the truck before I drove away. It was kind of sad for them to see it go and made me think that with luck I will pass it on to my kids and hope they will want to keep it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/writeswithaleft/3676184065/

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/16/2025 10:13 PM.
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
Looks like you got one he-- of a buy!! Congratulations!!


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 102
N
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 102
Jeremey,

Sweet buy! That is a nice looking truck.........


1961 Chevy C10 Stepside

In the Gallery
On my web site
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
yep, its a cool truck. I like it.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8
Thanks for the comments fellas!

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Looks good Jeremey. And welcome to the site.


Moderated by  Dusty53 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0