The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (klhansen, Otto Skorzeny, J Lucas, Peggy M), 110 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,396
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
B
Sir Searchalot
Sir Searchalot
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
Ken Law's 1957 DQ Panel. An early Dairy Queen Promotional Chevy Panel. One of Aizonas first Dairy Queens owned by the Becker Family. This piece of history has a 305 V8, floor shift and in good condition. I need to get some original Panel Seats and get her running again. I will keep the DQ Patina if I can. Will update as I progress.

'57 DQ Panel Side View

Last edited by J Lucas; 06/17/2009 5:03 AM.

Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,417
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Online: Content
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,417
Awesome!!! thumbs_up thumbs_up thumbs_up

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 131
S
Certified Bolt Nut
Certified Bolt Nut
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 131
I love DQ!! Hope you get some free Blizzards!

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 331
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 331
That's so sweet!! Neat find!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
I think you should name it.... Creamsicle smile

it is nice.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0