| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Ken Law's 1957 DQ Panel. An early Dairy Queen Promotional Chevy Panel. One of Aizonas first Dairy Queens owned by the Becker Family. This piece of history has a 305 V8, floor shift and in good condition. I need to get some original Panel Seats and get her running again. I will keep the DQ Patina if I can. Will update as I progress. '57 DQ Panel Side View
Last edited by J Lucas; 06/17/2009 5:03 AM.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,417 Former Workshop Owner | | Former Workshop Owner Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,417 |
~ J Lucas 2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6 2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s) 2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0 1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton 1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWBIn the Gallery My Flicker Photos! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 131 Certified Bolt Nut | | Certified Bolt Nut Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 131 | I love DQ!! Hope you get some free Blizzards! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 331 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 331 | That's so sweet!! Neat find! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I think you should name it.... Creamsicle  it is nice. | | |
| |
| |