| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (Phak1, IHPWR, 66flea, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,445 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 14 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 14 | Am restoring a 46 1/2 ton and would like to know if a 1947 or advanced design steering wheel will fit the 46. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,225 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,225 | I would bet the wheel has to match the column and upper bearing. The horn contact would also be something to look into. Check some of the venders in Links section and see what the upper bearings and horn contacts look like, that should give you your answer. Joe | | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | I doubt it. They are very different. If yours is to far gone, i would run an ad on the forum here, in the parts wanted section, or look in the parts for sale section. You can still find them from time to time. Cecil.......... | | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 14 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 14 | Thanks for the information. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 14 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 14 | Thanks for the information. I have a 46 Steering Wheel that I plan to have recast. The reason I was hoping that the 47 steering wheel would fit is that I like the design of the wheel and the cool horn button. The 46 is very plain. | | |
| |
| |