Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,381 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 7 | Hi all, I am new also to the site, have placed a post and received some helpfull information to get me rolling again on my 51, 3100. Bought the truck ten years ago, tore it all down, did alot of work on it and had it just sitting in storage for the past seven years.Now I have it back in my shop and am planning on completeing the project.I see so much information on this site that will help me out. I will get some pictures to share but I'm not that good with the computor so I will have to research this task first.
Last edited by J Lucas; 02/10/2009 1:59 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 | Welcome, and were looking forward to the pictures. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Carl...Welcome to the 'bolt. Glad you've dusted the truck down and got started again. All the folks here are a great bunch. Visit the IT section and it will guide you through how to post your pics. You'll be poundin' the keyboard bfore you know it.! Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome  Carl. Nice to have you on board. You will find lots of Nice trucks here and a few nice folks Everyone is willing to help so just let us know what you need. Enjoy your stay and make it a long one! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Hi Carl, welcome. I'm not sure where in this big province of Ontario you live, but we're all friends and neighbours here. My truck is all tore apart too, so are a lot of others around here. Hope you can pick up a few pointers on this site and before long you'll be cruising the streets of Ontario. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 | Welcome to the bolt, Carl.  I also have a '51 3100. Sounds like your farther along with yours than I am.
Terry K.
1951 5 window 1/2 ton
The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 7 | Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I have been working a bit each night on my project, can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it is a long ways away..Hope to have the pictures soon. | | |
| |