The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Steelonsteel), 76 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,376
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Hi all, I am new also to the site, have placed a post and received some helpfull information to get me rolling again on my 51, 3100. Bought the truck ten years ago, tore it all down, did alot of work on it and had it just sitting in storage for the past seven years.Now I have it back in my shop and am planning on completeing the project.I see so much information on this site that will help me out. I will get some pictures to share but I'm not that good with the computor so I will have to research this task first.

Last edited by J Lucas; 02/10/2009 1:59 AM.
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 684
3
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
3 Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 684
Welcome, and were looking forward to the pictures.


Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the nearer the end the faster it goes.




1949 Chevy 6400
1931 Chevy Firetruck



Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Carl...Welcome to the 'bolt.
Glad you've dusted the truck down and got started again.
All the folks here are a great bunch.
Visit the IT section and it will guide you through how to post your pics.
You'll be poundin' the keyboard bfore you know it.!
Jock thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome wave Carl. Nice to have you on board. You will find lots of Nice trucks here and a few nice folks grin
Everyone is willing to help so just let us know what you need. Enjoy your stay and make it a long one!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hi Carl, welcome. I'm not sure where in this big province of Ontario you live, but we're all friends and neighbours here. My truck is all tore apart too, so are a lot of others around here. Hope you can pick up a few pointers on this site and before long you'll be cruising the streets of Ontario.

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 84
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 84
Welcome to thebolt Carl H! This is good place to be. I got a 51 as well that I bought a few months ago.

https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=473611#Post473611

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Welcome to the bolt, Carl. waveI also have a '51 3100. Sounds like your farther along with yours than I am.


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I have been working a bit each night on my project, can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it is a long ways away..Hope to have the pictures soon.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0