| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (TUTS 59, TexasJim50, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe, Hotrod Lincoln, cmayna, Woogeroo, Rusty Heaps, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 9 | I'm trying to reinstall the rear window and gasket in my 38. I got the rubber gasket from Jim Carter and after placing it around the glass and putting it in place, the screw holes for the outer ring are all blocked. Do you just drill thru them to attach it all together? Even then it seems like the rubber gasket is to large and the whole thing doesn't fit together well. Any suggestions. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Rich38chevy, its been a while since I did my 37 but it seems I did drill holes through the rubber so the screws would go into the back surround piece. Maybe someone else will chime in here in a little while. (Its been almost 9 years since I did the 37) | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 | That seems right, I remember drilling holes as well. I think I had to get longer screws to, something about the rubber was to thick or maybe the holes were stripped on the ends. Joe | | |
| |
| |