| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 | Thought I should share my experience with two good NOS parts suppliers that Ive dealt with recently finding some of the hard to find GMC COE specific parts. The first is Automobile Archives. They are a little slower at getting things out but their prices are pretty darn reasonable as anyone whos bought NOS parts knows how quickly the price can skyrocket. The second is Collectors Auto Supply. A bit more pricey but being in the same state (and another office in Canada), theyve got parts out to me pretty quick. Both have a great selection of parts in stock. Thought it was worth mentioning if anyone needs some of those hard to find parts. Jeff | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,084 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,084 | Jeff,
I'm not sure if we have these guys list in our L I N K S section, but I've sent this post to myself so I can check. It's always good to have GOOD links, with a testimony to boot!
Thanks for writing this.
And if you know of others (anyone), please send them on. You'd be amazed at how many solicitations we get that are just not related to old truck restoration. Sir Links A Lot weeds thru all those for me.
Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I started to move this to "Big Bolts" when I read "COE specific parts" but checked the links first. Glad I did. Lots of NOS stuff for lots of projects. | | |
| |
| |