The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (IHPWR, David Bush, Gdads51), 130 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,472
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#464373 10/23/2008 9:27 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,867
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,867
Thought I should share my experience with two good NOS parts suppliers that Ive dealt with recently finding some of the hard to find GMC COE specific parts.

The first is Automobile Archives. They are a little slower at getting things out but their prices are pretty darn reasonable as anyone whos bought NOS parts knows how quickly the price can skyrocket. The second is Collectors Auto Supply. A bit more pricey but being in the same state (and another office in Canada), theyve got parts out to me pretty quick.

Both have a great selection of parts in stock. Thought it was worth mentioning if anyone needs some of those hard to find parts.

Jeff


My 1953 Chevrolet
1947.1 Gallery
1972 C-10 1/2 Ton & 1972 C-30 1 Ton
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,081
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,081
Jeff,

I'm not sure if we have these guys list in our L I N K S section, but I've sent this post to myself so I can check. It's always good to have GOOD links, with a testimony to boot!

Thanks for writing this.

And if you know of others (anyone), please send them on. You'd be amazed at how many solicitations we get that are just not related to old truck restoration. Sir Links A Lot weeds thru all those for me.

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
I started to move this to "Big Bolts" when I read "COE specific parts" but checked the links first. Glad I did. Lots of NOS stuff for lots of projects.


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0