| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 | Hello All, I'm new to this part of the bolt, but have been a member for about six months. I've received good advice and have had great results checking out things using the search feature. A little about me...I'm originally from TX...been in Vancouver WA for about 18 years. I have 4 old trucks in various states of repair. You can view my albums of the trucks and read more about me at: http://community.webshots.com/user/cowboycpaI'm really enjoying the bolt. Martin | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Martin... I see you've got 52 postings under your belt, but welcome anyway!  I'm sure you know by now The 'Bolt is THE place to be for all your Stovebolt needs! I dunno how you manage 4 trucks, I'm having more than enough fun with just one!  Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | welcome aboard Martin. Great place to be. I'll have to admit though...I'm a bit jealous since you have FOUR trucks. Well, you can't have to many though!! Look forward to seeing you around on the forums. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 | Thanks for the welcome.
It would be nice if all four of the trucks were put together and running. Hopefully before I will them to my grandchildren!! Thanks again | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 | Welcome to the 'Bolt, Martin! Some nice looking trucks you have in your stable. I had to chuckle a bit when I saw the cork plugging the antenna hole in the green truck. I'll be looking forward to your progress. BTW, thanks for the pictures!  | | |
| |
| |