The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Joe H, moparguy), 118 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 81
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 81
Hello All,
I'm new to this part of the bolt, but have been a member for about six months. I've received good advice and have had great results checking out things using the search feature.
A little about me...I'm originally from TX...been in Vancouver WA for about 18 years. I have 4 old trucks in various states of repair. You can view my albums of the trucks and read more about me at: http://community.webshots.com/user/cowboycpa

I'm really enjoying the bolt.

Martin


The CPA, never under estimate the value;
especially when he's driving an old Chevy truck!

1947 Chevy 1/2-Ton Advance Design in the Gallery

1951 Chevrolet 3100
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Martin... I see you've got 52 postings under your belt, but welcome anyway! grin
I'm sure you know by now The 'Bolt is THE place to be for all your Stovebolt needs!
I dunno how you manage 4 trucks, I'm having more than enough fun with just one! eek
Jock thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
welcome aboard Martin. Great place to be. I'll have to admit though...I'm a bit jealous since you have FOUR trucks. Well, you can't have to many though!!
Look forward to seeing you around on the forums.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 81
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 81
Thanks for the welcome.

It would be nice if all four of the trucks were put together and running. Hopefully before I will them to my grandchildren!!
Thanks again


The CPA, never under estimate the value;
especially when he's driving an old Chevy truck!

1947 Chevy 1/2-Ton Advance Design in the Gallery

1951 Chevrolet 3100
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 382
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 382
Welcome to the 'Bolt, Martin! Some nice looking trucks you have in your stable. I had to chuckle a bit when I saw the cork plugging the antenna hole in the green truck. I'll be looking forward to your progress. BTW, thanks for the pictures! cool


1948 Chevrolet 1-Ton Grain Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery SOLD
More pix in Photobucket

"A Man & His Truck--It's a Beautiful Thing!"

"You're never 100% ready, you're just next"....Ty Murray

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0