Did I hear my name in here? Jeez so that's why my ears were burning huh?

Yes the '36 is in very good shape, not because it's been restored but because it was stuck in a barn some 20 odd years ago on a Christmas tree farm and stayed there till I bought it... well actually until the farmer who was the grandpa of the kid I bought it from talked to his buddy, another old farmer down the road, bought it for his grandson and painted it yellow for him (what was he thinking?)
The brakes have been replaced now, new brake lines, battery and rubber all around as well, but the frame still needs to be boxed and sadly I'll probably sell it before that happens as I sank so many bucks into my '37 the past couple of months I'm selling it to get some money so I can do the '37's body and paint...
Yes, I'd have to say the '36 and '37 are vastly different considering they are only one model year apart
especially when you put them side by side Front ends, grills and cabs seem different too although the beds seem the same...
Of the two I personally love the way the
headlights and mounts of the '36 and even prefer the shape of the front end a bit better... too bad given all the money I sank into the '37 that I can't keep 'em both or I would, but if I ever wish to get the paint and body done on the '37 it looks like I'm going to have to make that sacrifice in the near future...

Thanks for the kind words about the truck anyway... much appreciated... if you want to see a REALLY nice one look at Dave Giorgi's... now that is a nice machine!

~Trev