The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Bill Hanlon, DES57, Tom McGrath), 118 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,117
Posts1,056,296
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 112
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 112
i got a huge list of parts to buy just waiting on our discount day any news lmk thanks

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Which discount you talking about??
If you make a contribution to the Stovebolt you get a 10% discount from JimCarter any time all year. Now back last December Carter did a "one time"(??) deal where he gave us a 25% discount on items he had in stock.
Any other discounts out there???
It is also worth mentioning JimCarter only charges the actual shipping charges and compared against most vendors that is a discount in itself!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893

Achipmunk is right.

Contributers to the upkeep of the site, which goes toward server parts, software, etc. - get a order code which will give you a discount at Jim Carter's.

Other places offer various deals toward the end of the year, to clear inventory.

-W

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 112
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 112
jim carters is great place but i remember a few years back chevy duty gave stovebolters a discount maybe not now though

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Chevy Duty is now called Classic Parts. GM didn't like them using the "chevy" name!! I haven't seen any discount from them that I know of but I get an e-mail from American Classis ever so often and they will offer usually a 10% discount....and they help sponsor the stovebolt site....or help in someway to keep the wheels turning.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
old ...

Chevy Duty has never done anything for us. As Chevy Duty nor as Classic Parts.

Now American Classic Truck Parts ... they do plenty. They also had a 10% off sale at the end of last year. But that was a one-time thing, also.

We have tried to get others to offer special discounts to our Bolters ... but only Jim Carter and Rebel Wire (see the Thanks page ) have done anything.

Peggy


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
Originally Posted by Achipmunk
Chevy Duty is now called Classic Parts. GM didn't like them using the "chevy" name!! I haven't seen any discount from them that I know of but I get an e-mail from American Classis ever so often and they will offer usually a 10% discount....and they help sponsor the stovebolt site....or help in someway to keep the wheels turning.

The Stovebolt server uses their bandwidth/internet connection. So, if you ever buy from them, thank them for supporting the site.

-W


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0