The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (1955 1 Series, Justhorsenround, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, Hugh63c10, KEVINSKI), 81 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,481
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#373879 02/11/2008 5:50 PM
5
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
5
Just wondering if anyone here has one of these. I have had mine (stock)for 15 yrs or so, sitting in my shop ohwell It is almost time to start working on it....

Thanks thumbs_up

#374119 02/12/2008 2:52 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 62
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 62
I've got a 53 1 ton that's pretty much a daily driver. It's in the Gallery

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
1952 Half ton panel. Whew, lots of work to do but I'm working on it.....one bolt at a time.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
#374570 02/13/2008 1:42 AM
5
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
5
Good to know you guys are out there, thanks

#375206 02/14/2008 5:55 AM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
O
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
O Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
I have one for whatever that's worth. It has been setting out back a few years waiting to be part of another project.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 320
T
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 320
I also have become the most recent owner of a 51 1 ton panel. I'm new here and haven't learned my way yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post a pic of the "golden phantom" for your critique.


1951 Chevy 1-Ton Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Pictures of the restoration on Photobucket
Now cruising in the Passing Lane
RIP good friend.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
ned: it can't be any worse than mine grin its what they can become that intrigues us all.....we can to it...we can do it...we can do it.....


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
Had a 1ton long time ago.(kicking myself for selling it)Now I just have the 1/2 ton 54 and suburban. And pickup too.

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8
I am in the process of completing a 54 at the present time.
Camaro stub, 9" rear and a LT1 chevy with overdrive. I am mixed on an auto or a 5 0r 6 spped manual. Looking for a rare cruizer.

CJO13


Dad.... I never knew there was something other than a Chevy to drive.....
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 10
L
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 10
I have a 1 ton GMC 51 Panel, waiting for restore or sale.

#379201 02/23/2008 11:41 PM
5
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
5
I pulled (drug) mine outside today. It's been in back of the shop for 10 years. I'll try and snap a pic. Also have a 1952 21/2 ton dump bed. Bought it in Nebraska a few months ago, flew out and drove it home.....900 miles at 40 mph grin

#379878 02/25/2008 2:07 PM
5
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
57 NAPCO 3/4T
Unregistered
5

The ol' panel...
shutterfly


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0