Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,476 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | Just wondering if anyone here has one of these. I have had mine (stock)for 15 yrs or so, sitting in my shop  It is almost time to start working on it.... Thanks  | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 62 | I've got a 53 1 ton that's pretty much a daily driver. It's in the Gallery | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | 1952 Half ton panel. Whew, lots of work to do but I'm working on it.....one bolt at a time. | | | | | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | Good to know you guys are out there, thanks | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | I have one for whatever that's worth. It has been setting out back a few years waiting to be part of another project.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 | I also have become the most recent owner of a 51 1 ton panel. I'm new here and haven't learned my way yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post a pic of the "golden phantom" for your critique. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ned: it can't be any worse than mine  its what they can become that intrigues us all.....we can to it...we can do it...we can do it..... | | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 1,519 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 1,519 | Had a 1ton long time ago.(kicking myself for selling it)Now I just have the 1/2 ton 54 and suburban. And pickup too. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 8 | I am in the process of completing a 54 at the present time. Camaro stub, 9" rear and a LT1 chevy with overdrive. I am mixed on an auto or a 5 0r 6 spped manual. Looking for a rare cruizer.
CJO13
Dad.... I never knew there was something other than a Chevy to drive.....
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 10 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 10 | I have a 1 ton GMC 51 Panel, waiting for restore or sale. | | | | | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | I pulled (drug) mine outside today. It's been in back of the shop for 10 years. I'll try and snap a pic. Also have a 1952 21/2 ton dump bed. Bought it in Nebraska a few months ago, flew out and drove it home.....900 miles at 40 mph  | | | | | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | | 57 NAPCO 3/4T Unregistered | The ol' panel... shutterfly | | |
| |