| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (BC59, 51sub, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
178
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,097 Posts1,056,163 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 162 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 162 | Very cool. I love your trucks! 
Chris
1956 Chevrolet 4400 1959 Chevrolet Viking 60 1968 Chevrolet el Camino 2002 Chevrolet 1500HD 4x4
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | Great photo of truck and loader. Really a nice truck. I had a 54' L190 (I think)with a 5 yd dump body and the Red Diamond engine. That thing would really pull with 10 tons of gravel in it. It was cool too but of course it would have been cooler if it was a GMC, huh. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 | Great looking old truck, tri5. What engine do you have in it?
TruckNut
Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.
"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
| | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Nice indeed. I like the yellow one too. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 | Right on I love to see them working | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | Trucknut The 57 has the original 283 V8. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 | Sweet. I really like the old 283's. They were great little engines.
Congradulations on a fine bunch of old trucks.
TruckNut
Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.
"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 14 | Great pictures, thank you for sharing them.
I really like to see big truck working.
Danny | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 | I love all those Task Force trucks. I remember them from childhood. Most were used for hauling lumber. Gosh, thats been a while!
Last edited by Cannonball; 02/12/2008 1:18 AM. Reason: poor spelling
Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!
"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"
1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery
| | |
| |
| |