The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Napco Man), 225 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,143
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#372616 02/08/2008 10:36 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
I had to try the 57 out with some gravel hauling. Hauls over 4 yards just fine. It's a lot nicer driver with the 22.5 radials all around.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2637683980101465522fbskgz

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 162
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 162
Very cool. I love your trucks! thumbs_up


Chris


1956 Chevrolet 4400
1959 Chevrolet Viking 60
1968 Chevrolet el Camino
2002 Chevrolet 1500HD 4x4
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,733
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,733
Great photo of truck and loader. Really a nice truck. I had a 54' L190 (I think)with a 5 yd dump body and the Red Diamond engine. That thing would really pull with 10 tons of gravel in it. It was cool too but of course it would have been cooler if it was a GMC, huh.


1953 Chevy 5-window 3100
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Picturetrail

Dave
Engine & Driveline Moderator

If you can't make seventy by an easy road, don't go. ~~ Mark Twain
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 69
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 69
Great looking old truck, tri5. What engine do you have in it?


TruckNut

Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.

"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Nice indeed. I like the yellow one too.


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,276
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,276
Right on I love to see them working


The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
Trucknut
The 57 has the original 283 V8.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 69
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 69
Sweet. I really like the old 283's. They were great little engines.

Congradulations on a fine bunch of old trucks.


TruckNut

Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.

"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 14
7
New Guy
New Guy
7 Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 14
Great pictures, thank you for sharing them.

I really like to see big truck working.

Danny

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 195
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 195
I love all those Task Force trucks. I remember them from childhood. Most were used for hauling lumber. Gosh, thats been a while!

Last edited by Cannonball; 02/12/2008 1:18 AM. Reason: poor spelling

Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!

"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"

1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0