| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 50 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 50 | thanks, got the info
Last edited by 52-Mobil; 11/06/2007 2:47 PM. Reason: got info, please delete
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | 52Mobil: I think there is an article in the tech tips section. Check it out or do a search. There has recently been a couple nice long threads on this very thing. I'd look but I'm going to bed!!! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 125 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 125 | I couldn't find this article in the tech tips section and I need this info too. Alan Horvath's website was helpful but some of the stuff I couldn't really picture what it was trying to say. A few more pictures would be helpful if anyone knows where I can find some. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | Hi 52 Mobil
I am also rebuilding my doors. I have a copy of 1948 to 1952 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual. Section 1-9 shows real nice black & white photos with a very good explanation on how they did this when these trucks were built. If you would like I would be happy to send you photo copies. Just drop me an e-mail. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | | | |
| |
| |