The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck), 144 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50
thanks, got the info

Last edited by 52-Mobil; 11/06/2007 2:47 PM. Reason: got info, please delete
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
52Mobil: I think there is an article in the tech tips section. Check it out or do a search. There has recently been a couple nice long threads on this very thing. I'd look but I'm going to bed!!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 125
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 125
I couldn't find this article in the tech tips section and I need this info too. Alan Horvath's website was helpful but some of the stuff I couldn't really picture what it was trying to say. A few more pictures would be helpful if anyone knows where I can find some.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 324
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 324
Hi 52 Mobil

I am also rebuilding my doors. I have a copy of 1948 to 1952 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual. Section 1-9 shows real nice black & white photos with a very good explanation on how they did this when these trucks were built. If you would like I would be happy to send you photo copies. Just drop me an e-mail.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 324
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 324
Hi 52 Mobile

Here is the info I said I would send you. This is how the doors were done as explained in Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual 1948 to 1952. Hope this will help.

thttp://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2134-07.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2138-09.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2141-42.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2145-13.jpghttp://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2146-38.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2148-43.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2149-44.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2150-33.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/vickraft/2007-10-28-2151-35.jpg



Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0