The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 177 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,619
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218009 10/18/2006 9:45 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
looking for 60's Bolt people for General restoration help...Could also use Body guy for my 63 Burb. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in R.I. (yes it's a small state and no it's really not an island)

#218010 10/18/2006 10:52 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 73
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 73
Always good to see another piece of old New England iron saved from the crusher,do you have it in the gallery?

#218011 10/18/2006 11:00 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 235
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 235
I'm in Ct but at the other end of the state.

#218012 10/18/2006 11:17 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
I live in mass and I bought two of my bolts from R.I. Anything I could do to help I would be glad to try.

63K-10
63 GMC 1 ton
57 1-ton GMC
59 Apache 36 long bed

#218013 10/18/2006 11:26 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Stoncutter nice looking work and a cool old bolt not many guys from Ma. into the old bolts. Dan T

63K-10
63 GMC 1 ton
57 1-ton GMC
59 Apache 36 long bed

#218014 10/18/2006 11:30 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
I live in mass and I bought two of my bolts from R.I. Anything I could do to help I would be glad to try.

63K-10
63 GMC 1 ton
57 1-ton GMC
59 Apache 36 long bed

#218015 10/19/2006 12:33 AM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 73
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 73
Thanks Dan,my old Chevy came from your neck of the woods,over in Hatfield.

#218016 10/19/2006 12:42 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 130
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 130
n.h. is not really close to r.i., but this forum brings us together pretty close. when you ask for help , you can get responses from around the world!


our garage is a non-profit organization
#218017 10/19/2006 3:23 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Stonecutter I grew up in Hatfield I bet i know the truck thats pretty cool (Grin)

#218018 10/19/2006 1:43 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 257
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 257
DThela,

I know a body guy in Newburyport, MA. It's kind of a hike for you, but I know he does good work. He's my brother's father-inlaw and I believe he's got an early '70's Corvette hidden away in his shop somewhere. Where in RI are you? I can ask a good friend for some other recommendations in your area.

Dan Thornton,

I spent 3.5 years on a farm in Hadley. What a great area. I wish I could have stayed but couldn't find the right job around there.

RedGreen.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back"
Webshot Photos

#218019 10/19/2006 1:44 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
Just sold my 59 to a fella in West Boylston,Mass. Don't know if he has calmed down enough yet to join us here but I did recommend the site highly.


Bruce
Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten)
New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe
The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
#218020 10/19/2006 5:19 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
WOW what a response!!!!!!!!1 be chatting with you all soon. I'm in Kingston..middle of R.I. 60 and 63 burbs..60's for parts if you guys need any...most body shops want insurance work, not long term projects...looks like i'm gonna learn panel replacement the hard way LOLOL

#218021 10/19/2006 5:23 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
stoner thats i nice looking truck...old betsy looks like it could scream....i'm keeping it stock retro with the 305 V6

#218022 10/19/2006 6:13 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,088
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,088
Where is everyone? Be sure to check this out!

Peggy M


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0