| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (jay d, Donf, UtahYork, 1 invisible),
103
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 | looking for 60's Bolt people for General restoration help...Could also use Body guy for my 63 Burb. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in R.I. (yes it's a small state and no it's really not an island) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 73 | Always good to see another piece of old New England iron saved from the crusher,do you have it in the gallery? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 235 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 235 | I'm in Ct but at the other end of the state. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 | I live in mass and I bought two of my bolts from R.I. Anything I could do to help I would be glad to try.
63K-10 63 GMC 1 ton 57 1-ton GMC 59 Apache 36 long bed | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 | Stoncutter nice looking work and a cool old bolt not many guys from Ma. into the old bolts. Dan T
63K-10 63 GMC 1 ton 57 1-ton GMC 59 Apache 36 long bed | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 | I live in mass and I bought two of my bolts from R.I. Anything I could do to help I would be glad to try.
63K-10 63 GMC 1 ton 57 1-ton GMC 59 Apache 36 long bed | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 73 | Thanks Dan,my old Chevy came from your neck of the woods,over in Hatfield. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 130 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 130 | n.h. is not really close to r.i., but this forum brings us together pretty close. when you ask for help , you can get responses from around the world!
our garage is a non-profit organization
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 19 | Stonecutter I grew up in Hatfield I bet i know the truck thats pretty cool (Grin) | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 | DThela,
I know a body guy in Newburyport, MA. It's kind of a hike for you, but I know he does good work. He's my brother's father-inlaw and I believe he's got an early '70's Corvette hidden away in his shop somewhere. Where in RI are you? I can ask a good friend for some other recommendations in your area.
Dan Thornton,
I spent 3.5 years on a farm in Hadley. What a great area. I wish I could have stayed but couldn't find the right job around there.
RedGreen. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 709 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2001 Posts: 709 | Just sold my 59 to a fella in West Boylston,Mass. Don't know if he has calmed down enough yet to join us here but I did recommend the site highly.
Bruce Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten) New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 | WOW what a response!!!!!!!!1 be chatting with you all soon. I'm in Kingston..middle of R.I. 60 and 63 burbs..60's for parts if you guys need any...most body shops want insurance work, not long term projects...looks like i'm gonna learn panel replacement the hard way LOLOL | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 | stoner thats i nice looking truck...old betsy looks like it could scream....i'm keeping it stock retro with the 305 V6 | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,088 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,088 | Where is everyone? Be sure to check this out! Peggy M
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | |
| |
| |