Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 408 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 408 | I DROVE IT I DROVE IT !!!!! After two long years I drove my 1951 1/2 ton around the block and 6 miles down the road. Thanks for all the help and critisism. Check my link for Pictures Paul | | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 428 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 428 | Very nice truck, Paul. Hope to be driving mine soon. | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | Sweet! Nothing like driving your own truck, especially when you did the work yourself.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 | Congratulations Paul,
Bet that felt like a million bucks!
To echo those above, that's a beautiful truck! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 422 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 422 | wodniw5, I know what you are saying about the blood and beers (a bunch of beers), I have been there. Thumbs up to you, a really nice job. Your truck looks something like mine. check it out. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 549 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 549 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 311 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 311 | Have you stopped grinning yet? Sweet ride!
Always get a 2nd opinion, especially if I am the source of the 1st opinion.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 427 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 427 | congrats. I finally took mine down the road and really never stopped. I drive it every day. So I know the feeling of the first time.
Have you stopped shaking yet. (nerves) Have fun.
wilbur | | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 127 | feels as good as a roll in the hay! hey?
Just because you have a few Craftsman tools, it dosen't mean your a craftsman.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 586 | Sweet looking ride!!Congrads on a job well done!!
Wanted Good Woman: Must be able to cook , clean , sew , tune engines and polish trucks. Must have old Stovebolt and garage. Please send picture of old Stovebolt and garage.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 191 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 191 | Looks great, I doubt my 1 ton will ever look that good but it sure is nice to see how it could look, LOL! I bet you do have a big grin on you face though!  | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 324 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 324 | Nice Truck, good work! I have one half finished but i still take it around the block, just to see what needs to be done next. after a beer.
"It ain't a truck if you can't hose out the cab."
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 284 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 284 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 127 | I can only hope that mine will look that good someday.. I know what it feels like to drive it though... I love that, my wife always jokes about my willingness to run errands in mine.. congrats on a beautiful truck..
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." -D. Parker 1951 Chevy 3100 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 | congrats.... now FINISH it.... before you start having too much fun, and it ends up 5 years later (ie... The Ox)
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 | What a beauty! I'm jealous. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | Most excellent. Good job!
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 | Better start dustin off the shelf for the trophys. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,756 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,756 | Excellent. The pics were great too. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 | Congrats! Im expecting to drive mine within the next month, Cant Wait!!!! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | wodniw5 - what engine do ya have in yer truck? I noticed the horn is still under the hood.
Very nice truck, I like the color.
-W | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 408 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 408 | Woogeroo The engine is a 1955 235. Paul | | |
| |