Look at it close::: The fire rolled over the front end, problay why you see a front wheel flat. The glass is shattered NOT melted! The main heat of he fire was passenger side. Look at the driver mirror it is not hanging.
Look at the bed I imagine the color was close to white or beige. The bumper looks good, if it had been a super heated fire the license plate would not look like it does. You still have standing tall rear tires.
Intial fire and heat aprox 470 degrees maybe 535 not enough to weaken metal skin. Agree the hood is bowed in the middle but something could have fell there.
What I really need is a picture of the interior then I could put the whole scenerio together.
popcorn The Truth is Out There (H@@@ I think I'll bid on it I already got 54 parts in the garage that do not look that good!!

Right Mr. Houston) LOL Pops