The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 182 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,228
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#201867 02/23/2006 12:55 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 257
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 257
Is anyone going to the Zephyrhills (FL) swap meet and car show this weekend? Has anyone been before? I'm heading down for a couple hours on my way through that area on Friday. Am I wasting my time?


1950 Chevrolet 3100 "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back"
Webshot Photos

#201868 02/23/2006 2:23 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
NOPE RED,
Im going there sat. It used to be a bigger deal the last 5 years but for some reason they are cancelling the show portion this year. been hitting it regularly, the flea market is full of resto stuff and the auction on sat and sun is interesting.. race old time dirt sprinters every day cost 8$ thurs and fri,,10 $ sat and sun.
It has been worth it but don't know if it will be as big this year. try it anyway

#201869 02/24/2006 3:00 AM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 315
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 315
I go every Nov and Feb. I usually go on Friday after vendors have set up. The Feb event is usually better attended than the Nov. one. Should be good weather.


1936 GMC T-14 1/2-Ton Pickup
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Gallery Forum
#201870 02/24/2006 4:45 AM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 571
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 571
I have been to a few of those when I lived down there in Tarpon Springs. I though it was a great meet and car auction. Got a lot of goodies a few years back. smile

#201871 02/25/2006 12:38 PM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 315
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 315
I went yesterday to the Zephyrhills meet. It is one the of the best of recent years. It runs thru Sunday, so if your close by, I would recomend it.


1936 GMC T-14 1/2-Ton Pickup
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Gallery Forum
#201872 02/26/2006 1:06 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
Agree with dunfire, went today and enjoyed the whole thing,(a ferarri went for 190K in the auction but all others were almost within reason.)

#201873 02/27/2006 12:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 257
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 257
Stopped by for a quick walk-thru on Friday. I wasn't looking for anything specific and found exactly that. There seemed to be more Ford and car parts to be had. Didn't see much for my truck. The repro parts that I found were no great deals. Nothing less than advertised in the specialty shops. But overall, I'm glad I stopped by and will most likely go down again when I'm looking for more specific parts.

I didn't have enough time to wander through the auction cars or stay to see how much they go for. Maybe next year.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back"
Webshot Photos

#201874 02/27/2006 1:22 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
Red, we were in traffic waiting to get in for at least 90 min. they need to somthing about parking before i will go thru that again.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0