Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (RLB, Rusty Heaps),
88
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | I posted in the event section but no responses. Do any of you guys go to any kind of cruise ins? I have tried to locate some since I got my truck going, but no luck. I would like to meet some of you guys as well as your trucks.  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | Got any burger joints in the area? We have a "Be-Bops" that cruisers hang out at a couple of nights a week. We also have carshows ever couple of weeks in various towns too. Scott | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | I found a list of some cruise nites on a website here, but I went to a couple and nobody showed up. I thought maybe some local boys here would chime in on where the good ones are. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | We have them all over the K.C. area. They are listed in the local paper.(KC Star) I go every Friday night, weather permitting, to the one in Olathe, KS. Most have a really big turnout.  They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 54 | WoW! It's been awhile since I stopped in here. I don't know anything about the places in Denver, but we have one up here in Loveland on Fri evenings at the local A&W, 6-9 or something like that. The weather hasn't been very good for it lately though... | | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 499 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 499 | Try this Drive Magazine Their web site isn't near as good as their magazine. The mag is free and is given away at some auto parts stores, such as CarQuest and P.A.W. It lists shows by date for a three month period, in every region of the States and I think Canada, also. It also has a section for local groups that want people to know they meet every third Thursday at a local hot dog stand. Contains a lot of advertisement, but that can be informative as well and it is free.
'67 GMC 3/4 292 4spd
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 | Shipwright, We meet every Fri. and Sat. nights out in Brighton. Don't know where you're at in Denver, but would be glad to give you some more details, if you're interested. Send me an e-mail, with your interest, and what area of town you're in, and I'll forward you more on Brighton, as well as some other sources for information. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 531 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 531 | My 56 stepside was shipped here from Colorado (Montrose) so I guess I'll be there in spirit! | | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 106 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 106 | I'm here just south of Denver in Highlands Ranch. There's a car show at University and C-470 next Saturday. Lemme know if you need the info. Where are you in Denver? I've got some properties near Five Points, up there every day doing something to them. Hopefully we'll hear about a cruise night or something; or have one! I'll be there. Loveland and Berthoud are a drive for us far south boys. Stay in touch! Dan
51 Chevy 1/2 ton-Restored 46 GMC 1 1/2 ton-Farm Fresh
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 189 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 189 | Shipwright, there will a bunch of stovebolter at the street rod nations in Pueblo,co on june 24th-26th at the state fair grounds. i'll be there in the swapmeet area. also find the scoop magazine and it will list a bunch of shows and cruises in your area.hope this helps. RJ | | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | Shipwright, I was a sleep at the wheel :o I posted some sites that may have the information you are looking for but have not tried them myself  ......g Go here young man | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 | Hi Shipwright, Ii would be a LONG DRIVE for you but... Thirsday nigfht at 7:00 is cruzenight in Las Animas at the DQ. I don't know of any closer than that. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 | I'm sorry about the prior post. I wasn't wearing my glasses. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | Thanks to all replies. Have to check out some of these places. Maybe see ya there. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | move it or lose it just drive em,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 36 | I'll be seeing ya in pueblo, maybe next year i'll have the truck done.
artificial intelligence will never overcome natural stupidity
| | |
| |