The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Shaffer's1950, cmayna, 2 invisible), 122 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,286
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1518175 09/19/2023 3:53 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 36
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 36
I have two radios for 67-72 C50 Chevys' Neither one works AFAIK. Anyone out there have a vintage radio shop that repairs these radios? Or can recommend one? Since I am about 70% deaf, I don't listen to any radio much, so I don't need or want anything but a stock AM radio. Any recommendations for a repair shop? TIA.

Shacklett #1519833 10/01/2023 12:13 AM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 942
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 942
Radio repair shops are not around like the used to be, but that said, Hemmings Motor News should have ad listings for old time Radio repairs.


'60-'72 Chev/GMC Fan
GMC 9500 Fan
Detroit Diesel Fan
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
There was a guy on the VCCA site that does them. He sure .made rhe one for my coupe like brand new. If memory is correct he lives in Washington state. You'll fi d him in the electrical forum of vcca if he hasn't retired.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 12
9
'Bolter
'Bolter
9 Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 12


55 250 8 GMC Flatbed
67 M715
69 CJ5
72 M35A2 Bobbed
75 CJ6
80 K3500 Flatbed
95 XLC2
71 C30 Flat Bed


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0