| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 36 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 36 | I have two radios for 67-72 C50 Chevys' Neither one works AFAIK. Anyone out there have a vintage radio shop that repairs these radios? Or can recommend one? Since I am about 70% deaf, I don't listen to any radio much, so I don't need or want anything but a stock AM radio. Any recommendations for a repair shop? TIA. | | |
| |
| |