That truck looks great. I really like the color, too. The Task Force trucks are my favorite. There's a good bunch of Task Force trucks in the static Gallery. There are over 16 GMC's in that block. (Use Ctrl F and type "GMC" in the little box at the bottom. When arrow up/down to go directly to the GMC's ... it'll cover the whole page but it's easy to arrow down to get to the '59's.)
There are a few Task Force trucks in the new Gallery Forum. A few GMC's and a few 1959 even. Think about adding your truck and the history as you start to uncover it! Can add up to 25 images there. (If you need help, we'll be here. Plus, we are working on a new page to help folks understand how to use the GF!)
Again, welcome to the virtual garage. Look around and see what else we have to offer. (Did I say The North Eastern 'Bolters? )
And ... this group can never get enough pictures.
Last edited by Peggy M; 08/15/20227:03 PM.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Welcome to the ‘bolt! Nice truck and love the color! I am also a New Yorker, located a out an hour northwest of Albany in the Adirondack Mountains. Where are you located?
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals
1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes Project Journals Stovebolt Gallery Forum
Welcome to the Stovebolt...and thanks for the picture of that nice truck you have! Any questions just ask them in the garage forums. We'll do the rest.
I love all these 4 eyed trucks are being added to the forum. My '59 was originally that color, I found it under about 5 over colors. Welcome to the "BOLT".
Last edited by Peggy M; 08/17/202211:25 PM.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
WOW, You're close! I’m on the Great Lake Sacandaga in the town of day. Have you been to the cruise in at JP’S Bar “B’ QSA on Tuesday nights?
Last edited by Peggy M; 08/17/202211:26 PM.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals
1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes Project Journals Stovebolt Gallery Forum