| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
192
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | Saw another tri five panel that appeared dead in a driveway yesterday while out and about.. The young guy in my head said STOP AND TALK TO THOSE PEOPLE!! But the old, married guy that I live in now, said just keep driving.  | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ....my wife always made me drive because if she drove I was always hollering STOP, TURN AROUND......I want to look at that truck. LOL | | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | I had to keep going, or I'd now own 2 of them, lol! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 678 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 678 | Ya shoulda at least gotten a photo for us!
1951 Chevy Panel Truck
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | The lady that lived there was outside, and was looking at me like I was freaking her out, so no, no pics  | | | | | Joined: May 2016 Posts: 26 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2016 Posts: 26 | I found mine after a surgery that was rough. My wife was driving (I was not allowed/ healed). She doesn't like Highways, so we went back roads. I saw a shell without fenders, doors, engine, barn door and a lot more.... sitting on a frame on 4 mismatched wheels. After driving a few I said "we need to turn around". She said "I figured". Still in progress, but motor, trans and brakes (almost) done. Runs and I love it. I wanted one since I was a teen (later 1960's). If I see another I'm stopping. Life is short. | | |
| |
| |