The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 231 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 431
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 431
Saw another tri five panel that appeared dead in a driveway yesterday while out and about.. The young guy in my head said STOP AND TALK TO THOSE PEOPLE!!

But the old, married guy that I live in now, said just keep driving. frown


1957 Chevy Panel Truck, powered by SBC 350 from 1977 Camaro
Author, Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (a truly easy investment tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Into-truly-investment/dp/1077276869
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
....my wife always made me drive because if she drove I was always hollering STOP, TURN AROUND......I want to look at that truck. LOL


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 431
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 431
I had to keep going, or I'd now own 2 of them, lol!


1957 Chevy Panel Truck, powered by SBC 350 from 1977 Camaro
Author, Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (a truly easy investment tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Into-truly-investment/dp/1077276869
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 678
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 678
Ya shoulda at least gotten a photo for us!


1951 Chevy Panel Truck
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 431
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 431
The lady that lived there was outside, and was looking at me like I was freaking her out, so no, no pics smile


1957 Chevy Panel Truck, powered by SBC 350 from 1977 Camaro
Author, Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (a truly easy investment tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Into-truly-investment/dp/1077276869
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26
2
'Bolter
'Bolter
2 Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26
I found mine after a surgery that was rough. My wife was driving (I was not allowed/ healed). She doesn't like Highways, so we went back roads. I saw a shell without fenders, doors, engine, barn door and a lot more.... sitting on a frame on 4 mismatched wheels. After driving a few I said "we need to turn around". She said "I figured".
Still in progress, but motor, trans and brakes (almost) done. Runs and I love it. I wanted one since I was a teen (later 1960's). If I see another I'm stopping. Life is short.


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0