I've own a number of vehicles in my 58 years, but never a truck before my 1954 3100. Love working on it, and driving it on the weekends. It makes dump runs a little more fun. Last week, while getting the truck a state inspection, I was told about a car / tractor show nearby. Drove over, and entered the show, and ended up wining second place. Anyway, glad to be on the forum, and already pulled a lot of good information.
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
I've own a number of vehicles in my 58 years, but never a truck before my 1954 3100. Love working on it, and driving it on the weekends. It makes dump runs a little more fun. Last week, while getting the truck a state inspection, I was told about a car / tractor show nearby. Drove over, and entered the show, and ended up wining second place. Anyway, glad to be on the forum, and already pulled a lot of good information.
Sounds like the show at Hawthorne feather airstrip. I missed it this year due to some commitments. Don't miss the huge show in downtown Manchester this Saturday. Pre register and go early. I'll be there with my 51, stop by and say hi, and welcome to the Stovebolt madness. Edit: show is sat August 31, pre-reg ends maybe today, check cruisingdowntown.com for details.
Last edited by Nhluvstruck; 08/24/20191:22 PM. Reason: Update