The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (PAUL Berardi, sron48, Jon G, JW51), 91 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,131
Posts1,056,373
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1213361 04/16/2017 3:04 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 385
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 385
Last time I haunted this space I had just "finished" a no-budget resto/upgrade of my truck. I did it myself in a buddy's back yard. It was crap, probably unsafe, and I drove it anyway. It spent the last fifteen years as a grocery getter, a moving van, a storage locker, a shop space... and an easy target for incontinent birds, property thieves and drunk drivers. In all that time it never failed to get me where I needed to be.

Last year I started hearing rod knock on startup. Rather than pour increasingly thick slime into the crankcase, I figured it was a good time to fix everything on my checklist. And why not make videos about the process, so my distant relatives can shake their heads and mutter, "I always knew that boy wasn't right in the head."

Panel Beater: 1955 1st Series GMC 250-22
Not to be used for instructional purposes. big_eek


1955 First Series GMC 250 1-Ton Panel
In the Gallery
Mr. Hedgehog - Follow the build
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll laugh at you.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Koool video's. Thanks for taking the time to share.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 6
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 6
Excellent, thank you!


idaho

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0