Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
83
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,566 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 | (Would post pic, but 'Markup' says withoutUBBCode/HTML) Plan to rebuild 235 - browsing plenty of sites for help, as I did other vehicle rebuilds (Isuzu/Jeep).
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | dbwr, we're all growing old but we do it gracefully with our old trucks, many of which are older than us!
Welcome to the Stovebolt. You'll find plenty of help in the Engine Forum so be sure to check in there and ask questions. The guys and gals here are happy to help.
There are also quite a few bolters from your state so be sure to watch for them. Bolters are like Santa Claus....Everywhere!
Check out the bottom left of the screen for posting images. If you need some help check in at the IT forum and the guys there will help you. I'm not good at explaining that stuff. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 | thanks ( Alvin ?) I've posted pictures in other forums but Post Options says HTML disabled. so, there's that.
1960 C20 Platform
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | dbwr, I am not sure about this but it could be because you are a new member and new members are "moderated" for their first 4 or 5 post. After 4 post you should be able to post pictures, send PM's (private messages) and have all that Stovebolt has to offer.
Try posting a link after you make one or two more post and see what happens. If you still can't post them just drop a line in the IT Forum and the guys there will help get it straight. No use "wondering" whats going on. Folks here are glad to help. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 | I see. That's probably it. I just know pictures convey so much more than 1000 words can. Once I can post pics, I have a few. (will keep 'em small)
1960 C20 Platform
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome to the site, lots to see and learn here. Leo | | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,182 Red dot, center of chest ... | | Red dot, center of chest ... Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,182 | I see. That's probably it. I just know pictures convey so much more than 1000 words can. Once I can post pics, I have a few. (will keep 'em small) You can't post pictures directly to the forum. You have to provide links to them from other sites, like Photobucket. We do this because we have a worldwide audience, and some of our members are lucky to have a 56K modem. Loading pictures at that speed is painfully slow. So posting links allows them to click on the link, go back to reading and return to the picture later after it's loaded - or not click on the link at all if their connection is even slower. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 | No, I get that, but like achipmunk said, need 4 posts to allow HTML - so, now 5 posts and here she is : C20
Last edited by Achipmunk; 11/28/2016 3:23 AM.
1960 C20 Platform
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | Looks like a corn field to me. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | corn in Colorado, I thought it was corn but wasn't sure.. I for sure know cotton when I see it, at least I use to Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Corn, or maybe sugar cane??? ...or maybe picture not taken in Co.? Regardless, I like the truck. It looks like it can "earn it keep". Thanks for the picture link. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,420 Former Workshop Owner | | Former Workshop Owner Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,420 |
~ J Lucas 2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6 2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s) 2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0 1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton 1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWBIn the Gallery My Flicker Photos! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 57 | Was curious - checking VIN, turns out this was originally (still is) Platform. (flatbed) Does this make it rare ? : Also, is/was Grenadier Red (715-A) wife wants to paint teal - would Neptune Green ( a 1960 color) be better than a random teal ? I can probably talk her into red, tho.
1960 C20 Platform
| | |
| |