The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Otto Skorzeny), 90 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,380
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49
I'm back on my '54 project. I'm pretty sure which connections on the block feed the filter/oil gauge and then the return.I want to be positive about the connections on the original filter that I got with the project. It has three , 1/8" ports. I believe the top [side] is the inlet, I am thinking the lower [side ] is a drain. the bottom [center] outlet returns the oil to the engine.It will be firewall mounted, since the fenton manifold won't accept it. Will someone here let me know if I am on the right track OR straighten me out. Pictures help, if you can.
Thanks
John Baker

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
G
.
.
G Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
Sounds right to me.


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49
Thanks,
JB

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49
Thanks a lot. It Helps.
John B,


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0