| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 | I have recently purchased a 1950 Chevy 5-window. I am new so I can"t PM, but I am trying to contact Scott Danforth to see if he has any of his crossmembers available. how can I do this? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Scott. As soon as you make 4 posts, you are good to go. That's probably the easiest way to get him. On your next post, why don't you show us a pic of the truck? Leo | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 | | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 477 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2001 Posts: 477 | where do you live? i'm in cicero north of Noblesville. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 | I'm 7 miles west of Plainfield on the west side of Indy. I also have a 64 GMC | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 | I tracked down Scott Danforth, ordered and received his crossmember, and have started the IFS process. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Scott, five windows and stainless trim is a good thing! I see you have 5 lug on the front but what is under the rear?? That new addition looks like a driver! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 7 | i am not sure what rear end was in it when i picked it up, but it was 6 lug. I just uploaded a new picture of the truck with the new Danforth IFS and a rear out of a 95 Impala SS. proper width with disc brakes. | | |
| |
| |