Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,616 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 | Another new bolter from OK Bought a big bolt | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 |
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | Pretty cool little town. The big festival is a blast.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the Bolt, Inoperable. One day I'd like to have a Big BOLT. You'll find plenty of help here and the guys in the Big Bolt Forum are great guys. You'll feel right at home. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 | Well chipmunk the guy I bought mine from has another one for sale. It's a short bed though. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | inoperable, I only have one problem....well, two or three. I'm knee deep in a 50 coupe resto and I need to put the headliner in the panel....and I need to update a thing or two on the 37, and....and....and.... Well, I would like to have a big truck. How short is it. Been butchered? Running? $$$ to get it? Never, I mean NEVER say NO  | | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 8 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Yep, sure is about size I'd like to have. ...My wife wants/needs to go to Arkansas. Since it has no brakes maybe I could get her to drive it back home for me.... 
Last edited by Achipmunk; 07/31/2015 1:47 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | Alvin, add the corner windows and it looks like the one I sold 4 years ago. That one has been on Craigslist for a long time. Bet he would take way less. Put some fluid in the M/C and pump. Just remember 50mph all the way home!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | You should get that Alvin! Big Bolts are where it's at!  | | |
| |