The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1056988 09/18/2014 6:49 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 14
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 14
Hi All,
Firstly, hope I'm in the right section and if I've hijacked someones post, I apologise in advance. New member from Down Under (Australia), retired now, always been fond of the Chevy product, moreso later models. Don't have one as yet, keeping an eye out for something akin to a C10 or C20, something I can make a bit of a project out of, something simple, 6cyl in-line, 4 speed NP435. Would like to be able to suss some of your members out as to what came out in what. We had heaps of Chevy's over here, mostly marketed through the amalgamation of General Motors-Holden in Australia. Would reckon that most light/medium trucks in that era arrived CKD and assembled here.Probably more interested in say, 1968-1972, my opinion, some of the nicest looking jiggers assembled. Cheers, Dave 64

Dave 64 #1057094 09/18/2014 9:31 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Dave, I moved your post so that you would have a "thread" all to yourself. Hope you don't mind.

Welcome to the Stovebolt. You may want to keep your eye on the Trucks for Sale Forum for what your looking for....or post an ad in the Trucks Wanted Forum.
There are some pretty sharp bolters here who can answer your questions. *** Just be sure to pick the most appropriate forum to post in, in order to get the best results.
You will also find that there are several bolters there in Australia and they may just be close to you. Keep watch for them as you check in and read the post.......cheers, Alvin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Dave 64 #1057123 09/18/2014 11:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome Dave, I also like the '67-72 series, actually even had one way back in college. While looking to get another one, I ended up getting a '53. I hope you find a good one.

Leo

Dave 64 #1058225 09/24/2014 12:31 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 256
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 256
Welcome to the Bolt

post some picts !!


1929 Chevrolet AC International - 4 Door
1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express Truck
Love the Antique Chevrolet's from 1928-1932
The Beauty, Simplicity, History, and the Stories they Tell
[/font]
- - In the Stovebolt Gallery
-- In the Gallery Forum

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0