Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 14 | Hi All, Firstly, hope I'm in the right section and if I've hijacked someones post, I apologise in advance. New member from Down Under (Australia), retired now, always been fond of the Chevy product, moreso later models. Don't have one as yet, keeping an eye out for something akin to a C10 or C20, something I can make a bit of a project out of, something simple, 6cyl in-line, 4 speed NP435. Would like to be able to suss some of your members out as to what came out in what. We had heaps of Chevy's over here, mostly marketed through the amalgamation of General Motors-Holden in Australia. Would reckon that most light/medium trucks in that era arrived CKD and assembled here.Probably more interested in say, 1968-1972, my opinion, some of the nicest looking jiggers assembled. Cheers, Dave 64 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Dave, I moved your post so that you would have a "thread" all to yourself. Hope you don't mind.
Welcome to the Stovebolt. You may want to keep your eye on the Trucks for Sale Forum for what your looking for....or post an ad in the Trucks Wanted Forum. There are some pretty sharp bolters here who can answer your questions. *** Just be sure to pick the most appropriate forum to post in, in order to get the best results. You will also find that there are several bolters there in Australia and they may just be close to you. Keep watch for them as you check in and read the post.......cheers, Alvin | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Dave, I also like the '67-72 series, actually even had one way back in college. While looking to get another one, I ended up getting a '53. I hope you find a good one.
Leo | | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 256 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2012 Posts: 256 | Welcome to the Bolt
post some picts !! 1929 Chevrolet AC International - 4 Door1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express TruckLove the Antique Chevrolet's from 1928-1932 The Beauty, Simplicity, History, and the Stories they Tell[/font] - - In the Stovebolt Gallery-- In the Gallery Forum | | |
| |