...in all honesty and fairness to Jim he has had a lot of stuff made that no one else has and for the most part has been decent stuff.
The one I'm proud he did was the gas tank for the AD panel trucks. Until he had them "re-popped" about 3 years ago we were just crap out of luck..... and the repop he had done is a dang good one and next to an old rusted out one I had the repop is an identical match.
That said, we'll just have to "wait and see" but I dont' think he wants something that won't sell and while there are quite a few out there its not gonna be the big seller as some of the other stuff!
Anyway, Thank Jim for doing this for us panel/burb lovers. Heck, no telling where we'll see those pieces..on pickups to!
Thank for the info Tim. I know you'll want a set
