the rumor mill, and what I read here on the bolt, says he is planning to and has said a price "maybe" around 1000. It'll probably take a year to do?

NOTE: after reading the above, I decided to just call Jim myself since I've known him since about '94. Right now he is on vacation but the gentleman I talked to, I'll withhold his name, did tell me Jim is most definitely going to repop the trim but he personally did not know the dateline.
I ask him to find out when Jim comes back as to a estimate on delivery and cost. Since the gentleman knows Peggy and John, who doesn't?, to let them know and she would post a note here.

EDIT AGAIN: the gentleman also told me they are ready to roll out the repop grille's for the 41-46. I thought they already did but maybe not, OR I misunderstood him.

So, he IS going to do it, and hopefully we will know soon the "rest of the story".
This is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited by Achipmunk; 10/29/2013 10:10 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile