I love the warrantee Red68 mentions... especially the part that says "at its option". smile

Dealers do crazy things and have since they have existed. I remember when I worked at the dealer back in '65 I was sent more than once to a junk yard to get engine parts, down to the rings, to back up fake warrantee claims......but they got what they had coming to them and its all a part of history now!

Main thing is what another bolter here always says..... What did we learn from this. I'll draw my own conclusions and so can each of you.

SD66burb, move forward. Good luck in the future.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile