The situation gets really complicated when you throw in U.S.DOT numbers and when they are required.
It use to be a U.S.DOT registration was not required if you were an intrastate transporter here in Washington. That has now changed and more and more states are jumping on that band wagon.
I have a CDL and a U.S.DOT registration number but now am being told that even though I am the owner and sole driver I now need to place my self in a random drug testing program like I would have to do with hired drivers. They are also trying to tell me I need to set up a safety program. They are getting ridiculous like I am going hold weekly safety meeting with myself.


The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/