Tim,
I couldn't find them on Ebay today either. The rings I have are sitting in a drawer up at my shop but I won't be there for awhile. There are still in the original packaging so I hope the seller/maker contact info will be there. If so, I will share.

As I recall, the intake ports of the 235 are 1/10 inch larger diameter than the 216. I am just concerned that Vegieguy may not have a good seal with a mixed 216/235 manifold to engine. In my situation I only had 235 rings and I could not mount the manifold without obvious gap, so I chose to not use rings at all. Later I found the custom rings, but I have had no problems in any case.

Kent


1937 Chevy 1/2 ton
1942 Chevy 1/2 ton
1947 Diamond T Model 509
1951 Chevy 1/2 ton
1950 Chevy COE Model 5700 ~ "Barney" ~ And more pix