| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (papas52),
111
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,542 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Joe, you know I have a V8 under my hood and I put the mustang booster and M/C under my floor board. Early on I started out running a turbo 350 but a few years ago went to a 700R4. I love it! I realize your situation may be just a bit different but it will all work. While my friend made the chassis bracket to bolt my M/C set up to it is not a big job. If I can take a few pics for you just let me know......
....and I love country music to! | | |
| |
| |