| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (classicfins, Donf, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 | I've mentioned this before and I think I'm going to start moving on this project. The T-5 transmission is not what I hoped it would be for my 37 pickup and I am ready to explore the 7004R transmission as a replacement. Things I don't know. Does the automatic transmission converter that Langdon made and the one that others make allow the bellhousing motor mounts used on the standard transmission to be used on an 700R4 set up? Will a master cylinder still work under the floor on such a set up? How do you cool the 700R4? I'm telling you - this is real new territory for me. It might be a big job, but while I'm at it I might as well go to a new engine, too. So this will be a BIG job. I'm ready as soon as can get the concept of this conversion. Help me ! Help me!
"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!" My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.Operators are standing by to take your calls! Now cruising in the Passing Lane | | |
| |
| |