| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Finally found a set of bucket seats like I want. They are out of a '03 Chevy extended cab. Driver side is electric. I have "pre-fitted" both of them and will bolt them down next week. They are just the right height since they sit on top of the seat riser. I've checked with the insurance company to insure it so after getting the seats bolted in and a day or two for upholstery I can insure it and take it on some shake down runs. Here are a couple pics http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/PanelSeats002.jpghttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/PanelSeats003.jpgI may finish this thing yet!
Last edited by Achipmunk; 11/17/2012 10:21 PM.
| | |
| |
| |