Rick
I was sorry to hear about your trouble with a piece of wire down the spark plug, I have no right to tell you 'I told you so'. But I must mention as a retired Diesel Mechanic, Marine Engineer, my training would not allow me such practise. A thumb or whistle in the spark plug hole would give you the same result, I'm sure that you have learned a valuable lesson here. Please remember some of my favourite expressions. 'the long way around is the shortest way home' and 'I'd rather be 10 minutes late in this life than 10 minutes early for the next'. Good luck with your project.


I would rather be late 10 minutes in this life than 10 minutes early for the next

The reason my lady and I have been together so long is because of the kids. Neither one of us wanted sole custody