| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#87235 01/22/2003 4:39 AM | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Man ,I got lights all over my my '49 2 ton . Dont use 'em 1/2 the time. The spotlight is fun though . I gotta tellya nothing beats a borderline safe loose kingpin & brakes that pull to one side or the other in traffic. I just roll down the window & light up a cigar [ avaliable from Rugo ] & zig-zag my way around down the road .Everyone stays da hell away from me on the road !. I guess they think I am nuts ! It helps to have spare fenders , doors & hoods floping around in the bed to keep people off your [censored] in traffic. I like to assume my position in the slow lane & let everyone go around me [ since top speed in my 2 ton is 50 ]. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Teen48Flatbed | 01/22/2003 12:07 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Hedgehog | 01/22/2003 12:59 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Slow..Rider | 01/22/2003 2:23 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Teen48Flatbed | 01/22/2003 3:37 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
|
Anonymous
| 01/22/2003 4:39 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Hedgehog | 01/22/2003 5:13 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
|
Anonymous
| 01/22/2003 5:48 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| cmayna | 01/23/2003 3:08 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| GLPerry | 01/23/2003 8:45 PM | |
| |
| |