| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Phak1),
186
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#87234 01/22/2003 3:37 AM | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 29 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 29 | Thanks for the help. I might add a couple of reflectors, but I think I'll keep the original taillights. Sure enough, the lights do have a clear window to shine on the license plate. Is it better to have the dual base taillights for turn signals, or just to use the brake lights as turn signals with the 7-wire kit from Chevy Duty? I would like to know pros and cons of each. Also, for the front, I am planning on removing the fender blinkers that have been added on, becuase I don't like how they look. Do you guys have an idea as to where I should put the front blinkers, or can I use the parking lights or something? Are the front ones as necessary? Will I still need to arm signal if I have back turn signals but not front ones? Thanks for any help you can give me.
'48 Chevy 2 ton Flatbed (daily driver) '70 BMW 2002 My truck is older than my parents!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Teen48Flatbed | 01/22/2003 12:07 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Hedgehog | 01/22/2003 12:59 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Slow..Rider | 01/22/2003 2:23 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Teen48Flatbed | 01/22/2003 3:37 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
|
Anonymous
| 01/22/2003 4:39 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Hedgehog | 01/22/2003 5:13 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
|
Anonymous
| 01/22/2003 5:48 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| cmayna | 01/23/2003 3:08 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| GLPerry | 01/23/2003 8:45 PM | |
| |
| |